Packages and Specials
Choose from some of the most popular vacation packages
Pleasant Valley Fly Fishing Guides specialize in dry fly wild trout fishing statewide. The Clyde River runs through Newport and within 40 miles there are many other streams and rivers offering a variety of waters to fish. Typically, there is trout, landlocked salmon and small mouth bass. All rates (for fishing only-rooms add $85-$135 per night) include the use of equipment if needed, flies, leaders, waders, boots, etc. It does not include fishing licenses:
1 person, 1/2 day: $170
2 persons, 1/2 day: $250
1 person, Full day: $250
2 person, Full day: $325
Larger groups are possible with advance notice. Prices will vary.
Enjoy VIP Service at Orleans Country Club with our special vouchers
- 18-Holes of Golf with Cart
- Sleeve of Golf Balls
- Lunch at the OCC Restaurant
- All for $49 plus tax per personerson
Massage and Movement
We offer special packages which combine massage with yoga, snowshoeing and biking. Please contact us to create the perfect one for you.
Walk ‘n Roll Weekdays
Stay two consecutive nights, Monday through Thursday, and get 15% off when you park/leave your car and walk or pedal to activities like Lake Memphremagog for kayaking, swimming, canoeing, bird watching, trail to Canada and/or downtown Newport for dining and shopping. All are an easy reach on your own steam and you’ll save on gas for your car!
Stay and Ski-Little Gnesta/ Jay Peak Package
Stay two consecutive nights at Little Gnesta and ski two days at Jay Peak and we’ll buy your lift tickets at our discounted rate, saving you $31 each off what you’d pay if you bought two, two-day tickets yourself! Total savings of $62. The package for two adults is $412 in Overtornea, $452 in Lulea, $492 in Umea and $512 in Are. Reservation must be made a minimum of three days in advance of check-in.
Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom offers some of the finest rural cycling and quiet water paddling in the state. On the water, gentle currents, protected bays, and an abundance of wildlife keep one curious about what awaits around the next bend. On the land, back roads and bicycle paths take you along the scenic shores of Lake Memphramagog up to the Canadian border and quaint Quebecois villages.
- Two nights of lodging at the Little Gnesta, a Swedish-Inspired Bed & Breakfast, located on a quiet side street in downtown Newport. Within walking distance to Lake Memphramagog and its paddler-friendly south bay, as well as unique local restaurants, an outdoor store, a natural food store, and a historic library.
- A half day of paddling and related outfitting and shuttling with Clyde River Recreation (all boating equipment included) on the Clyde River or Lake Memphremagog’s South Bay.
- A full day bicycle rentals from the Great Outdoors of Newport
- A meal at Montgomery’s Cafe, featuring fresh, local and organic soups, sandwiches, and salad bar.
- Northern Forest Canoe Trail and The Northeast Kingdom paddling and cycling maps
Package prices start at $335 for two adults, two nights. Or, you can book your stay at Little Gnesta B & B and enjoy all the other parts of the package ala carte for greater flexibility. The price will be same or less, in most cases.
Get in touch
Did you find packages or specials that you liked? Contact us and find out more.
Your hosts Ruth & Phil
Contact us by Email
Contact us by email 24 hours a day.
Contact us by Phone
Contact us by phone 7 days a week between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Visit us in Person
Visit us at our downtown location near Lake Memphremagog in Vermont’s unspoiled Northeast Kingdom
115 Prospect St., Newport, VT 05855