Stay and Ski-Little Gnesta/ Jay Peak Package:
Stay two consecutive nights at Little Gnesta and ski two days at Jay Peak and we’ll buy your lift tickets at our discounted rate, saving you $25 each off what you’d pay if you bought two, two-day tickets yourself! Total savings of $50. The package for two adults is $378 in Overtornea, $408 in Lulea, $458 in Umea and $478 in Are. Reservation must be made a minimum of three days in advance of check-in.
Walk ‘n Roll Weekdays
Stay two consecutive nights, Monday through Thursday, and get 15% off when you park/leave your car and walk or pedal to activities like Lake Memphremagog for kayaking, swimming, canoeing, birdwatching, trail to Canada and/or downtown Newport for dining and shopping. All are an easy reach on your own steam and you’ll save on gas for your car!
Massage and Movement
We will be offering special packages which combine massage with yoga, snow shoeing and biking. Please contact us to create the perfect one for you.
Backroads & Quietwaters
Two-day vacation package on the Northern Forest Canoe Trail
Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom offers some of the finest rural cycling and quiet water paddling in the state. On the water, gentle currents, protected bays, and an abundance of wildife keep one curious about what awaits around the next bend. On the land, back roads and bicycle paths take you along the scenic shores of Lake Memphramagog up to the Canadian border and quaint Quebecois villages.
- Two nights of lodging at the Little Gnesta, a Swedish-Inspired Bed & Breakfast, located on a quiet side street in downtown Newport. Within walking distance to Lake Memphramagog and its paddler-friendly south bay, as well as unique local restaurants, an outdoor store, a natural food store, and a historic library.
- A half day of paddling and related outfitting and shuttling with Clyde River Recreation (all boating equipment included) on the Clyde River or Lake Memphremagog’s South Bay.
- A full day bicycle rentals from the Great Outdoors of Newport
- A meal at Montgomery’s Cafe, featuring fresh, local and organic soups, sandwiches, and salad bar.
- Northern Forest Canoe Trail and Northeast Kingdom paddling and cycling maps
Package prices start at $335 for two adults, two nights. Or, you can book your stay at Little Gnesta B & B and enjoy all the other parts of the package ala carte for greater flexibility. The price will be same or less, in most cases.